Ruby or Manik is the gemstone of planet Sun or Surya. This intense gem ruby can be worn by individuals with Simha lagna or Leo ascendant in their natal chart. Leo is a sign ruled by Sun. Generally it is known as a gemstone for the July month, Leo Sign, Numerology 1 number, Kritika, Uttaraphalguni and Uttarashada nakshatras.
Rubies are the most valuable gemstone in the world. Ruby and Blue Sapphire both belong to the Corundum mineral group.
Due to the presence of Chromium element, the color of Ruby stone is red. Other colors are Pink, Maroon, Orangy red and Purplish red. Majorly it is found in Burma, Madagascar, India, Thailand, Afghanistan, Australia, Brazil, Srilanka, Japan, Cambodia, Columbia, Scotland and Pakistan. The best rubies are found in Burma. The ruby that is originated from Burma spots dark red color. India is also famous for producing different quality ruby gemstone.
Benefits of wearing Ruby:
- For people who are in Government services, Administration, Politics, Senior Leadership positions, Doctors, Chemists, Engineers, Goldsmiths, Actors and Artists.
- If your voice is not heard, wearing this stone will help. People will respect you.
- It clears any type of confusion in your mind, making you more energetic and alert.
- It also increases the warmth and love which is needed in a relationship.
- You become more focused in life and firm in your decisions.
- It provides all worldly pleasures to its wearer.
- One becomes more authoritative in nature.